The XFINITY On Campus Support team will continue to update this article as we learn the best troubleshooting methods for the Roku Beta service since it is a new platform for users for Fall 2017. Thank you for your patience.
Please check our Service Status page to see if there is an service interruption affecting your area.
If there is a specific error code you are getting, please check out our Common Errors for Roku Beta section.
If you're having issues playing content on XFINITY On Campus, most issues can be resolved using the following troubleshooting steps.
TV & Roku
- Verify the correct HDMI input is selected on your TV set for your Roku device.
- Verify all cables are secured and plugged in and your devices powered on.
- Switch out with a fresh set of batteries.
- Point remote at the Roku stick or box. Remove obstacles that may be blocking the line of sight.
- Perform a system update on your Roku by going to the Roku main menu > Settings > System > System Update
- Ensure your device is one of the supported Roku models.
XFINITY Stream Beta Channel for Roku
- Cannot stream content
- Cannot authorize Roku with university credentials
- Cannot login to Roku account
- Channel streaming interruption
- Stream is freezing or jumping in and out
- Sign out & sign back in of the XFINITY Stream beta channel
- Ensure you have a strong network connection & your Roku device is connected to your campus network. If possible, use an ethernet cable to hardwire your Roku device.
- Contact your school help desk for issues with Wi-Fi or network.
- Contact your school help desk for issues with your campus username & password.
- Reset your username and/or password for your Roku Account.
- On your Roku device, go to Settings > Network and Update or Setup a new connection.
- Power cycle your Roku.
- Check to see if the channel is freezing or unable to stream on your mobile device or web browser.
- Submit a request to our XOC support team. Include the Version or build number of your XFINITY Stream channel app by going to Settings > About.