Here's how to cancel a scheduled recording.
1. Go to the XFINITY Stream portal.
2. In the menu bar, click Saved > Scheduled.
3. On the Scheduled page, click the recording you want to cancel.
4. In the recording details, click Record Options.
5. In the pop-up box, click Cancel Recording.
6. If you're canceling a movie or single-episode TV show, you'll see the confirmation pop-up box. Continue with step 8.
7. If you're canceling a TV series, you'll see the Cancel Recording pop-up box.
- Click Just This Episode to cancel only the selected episode.
- Click Series Recording to cancel this and all future episodes in this series.
8. In the confirmation pop-up box, click Confirm.
9. You'll see a message that your recording has been canceled.
10. Click Dismiss to close the message.
Very good! You now know how to cancel scheduled cloud-based DVR recordings.
Article is closed for comments.