1. When you choose to change a TV series, you'll see the Modify Recording Options pop-up box.
- Click Just This Episode to change the options only for this episode.
- Click Set Series Recording to change the options for all future episodes in this series.
2. If you click Just This Episode, you'll see recording options for just the current episode.
- Save: Save the recording until space is needed or save for one year.
- Start: Start recording on time or one or two minutes early.
- Stop: Stop your recording on time or one, three or five minutes late.
3. If you click Set Series Recording, you'll see recording options for all episodes in the series.
- Record: Record only new episodes or record new and repeat episodes.
- Channels: Set your HD or SD channel preference.
- Save: Save each recorded episode until space is needed or save for one year.
- Keep: Keep all recorded episodes or keep between one and five episodes.
- Start: Start recording on time or start one or two minutes early.
- Stop: Stop recording on time or stop one, three or five minutes late.
- When to Record: Record only episodes that are broadcast in the time slot for the current episode or record episodes no matter what time they're on.
4. When you're finished, click Update. You'll see a message that your recording has been updated.
5. Click Dismiss to close the message.
Please note: The recording options are different for a movie or single-episode TV show (for example, a special event).