Note: The below screenshots are from an Apple device. The procedures are essentially the same for the Android mobile app and Kindle, but the steps or screens may differ slightly.
What You'll Need
- XFINITY On Campus account
- DVR service enabled
- Access to the XFINITY Stream app via Apple, Android or Kindle
- An active Internet connection
You can download and watch XFINITY TV Go On Demand programs wherever you are, whether you are connected to WiFi or a 3G/4G cellular network (data rates may apply).
Up to 10 programs can be downloaded on each device.
When you download a program to your device, it is checked out and cannot be viewed on other devices until it is checked in.
To download a XFINITY TV Go On Demand program to your mobile device:
1. Open the XFINITY Stream app while connected to any WiFi or mobile network.
2. Swipe left to right to open the main navigation.
3. In the main menu, under the On Demand menu, tap Movies or TV Shows.
- Did you know? We'll show you how to download an On Demand TV show, but you can download a movie the same way.
4. At the top of the programs list, tap Filters to open the Filters pop-up box. Select Available for Download, then tap Done. On Android devices, tap OK.
5. In the filtered programs list, tap the program you want to download.
6. On the program details screen, tap Download to begin downloading the selected program. The program screen displays Downloading and a progress bar of the percentage complete.
7. When the download is complete, options to Watch or Return the program display on the program details screen.
Congratulations! You can now download XFINITY TV Go On Demand programs to your mobile device to watch them on the go.
Article is closed for comments.