Note: The below screenshots are from an Apple device. The procedures are essentially the same for the Android mobile app and Kindle, but the steps or screens may differ slightly.
What You'll Need
- XFINITY On Campus account
- DVR service enabled
- Access to the XFINITY Stream app via Apple, Android or Kindle
- An active Internet connection
You can return downloaded recordings and On Demand programs at any time to make room on your device for other downloads or to make a program available for downloading to other devices.
- Did You Know? If you download a program, you must first Return it before you're able to delete the recording from your DVR.
- Did You Know? Downloaded DVR recordings and On Demand programs are automatically returned to the cloud after 30 days or when you remove a download device from your XFINITY On Campus account.
1. Swipe left to right to open the main menu.
2. Tap Downloads. A list of your downloaded programs displays.
3. Tap the download you want to check in.
4. On the download details screen, tap Return.
5. In the Return Downloaded Recording pop-up box, tap Yes on Apple devices or Continue on Android and Kindle devices.
Excellent! The downloaded recording or program has been checked in to the cloud and can now be watched on other devices.