1. When you choose to change a single program, you'll see the Modify Movie Recording (or Modify Episode Recording) pop-up box.
- Save: Save the program until space is needed or save for one year.
- Start: Start recording on time or start one or two minutes early.
- Stop: Stop recording on time or stop one, three or five minutes late. For sporting events, stop recording on time, or stop 30 min, 1 hour, or 1-1/2 hours late.
- Did You Know? You can extend the scheduled recording of individual sporting events by up to 1-1/2 hours. Never miss the overtime winning touchdown or goal!
2. When you're finished, click Update. You'll see a message confirming your recording has been updated.
3. Click Dismiss to close the message.
Please note: The recording options are different for a TV series.