For Web & Mobile
1. Go to the XFINITY Stream portal or the XFINITY Stream app.
2. In the menu bar, click Saved > Recordings.
3. Tap to select the show you want to delete from your DVR.
4. You now have the option to delete all episodes or an individual episode.
- To delete all saved episodes of a show, on the left choose Delete Recordings.
- To delete an individual episode from the list, Tap to select the episode you want to remove. Then select Recording Options. A pop-up box will appear, choose Delete Recording.
- For mobile devices, on the XFINITY Stream app, swipe from right to left to delete the episode, then select Delete.
5. A pop-up box will appear asking to confirm the removal of the show from your DVR. Tap Confirm to delete.
1. To access recording options, navigate from the Main Menu to Saved. The For You menu will load by default. Tap the RIGHT button on your Roku remote to highlight Recordings.
2. Highlight any recording by tapping the UP or DOWN buttons on your Roku remote, then tap OK to view that recording’s details. A TV episode will display Modify Episode Recording. A movie will display Modify Movie Recording. Using the RIGHT and LEFT buttons on your Roku remote, highlight the Modify button, and select it by tapping OK on your remote.
4. A pop-up will appear with an option to Delete Recording or Modify Episode Recording.
5. Tap the OK button on your Roku remote to delete the recording. You will see a confirmation message that your recording has been deleted.
There is currently no option to delete recordings in bulk on Roku – for example, an entire series. This can be done in the XFINITY Stream website or mobile app.