1. Once in the XFINITY Stream Portal, click Saved > Recordings from the menu bar.
2. Scroll to the bottom of your list of recordings and choose Deleted Recordings.
3. Tap the recording you want to retrieve and select Recover.
- You will only be able to recover a deleted recording if it has been deleted in the past 30 days.
1. To access recording options, navigate from the Main Menu to Saved. The For You menu will load by default. Tap the RIGHT button on your Roku remote to highlight Recordings.
2. Tap the DOWN button on the Roku remote as needed to select the Deleted Recordings folder. Then tap OK to view the recorded programs that have been deleted in the past 24 hours.
3. Highlight the program you wish to UNDELETE using the UP/DOWN buttons on your Roku remote. Select the program by taping the OK button on your Roku remote.
4. This will launch the recorded program details with Delete Options highlighted. Tap the OK button on your Roku remote to open the delete options. Select to Undelete Recording or Erase Recording.
- Selecting Undelete Recording will return the content to the Recordings folder and you will receive a Recording is Recovered confirmation message.
- Selecting Erase Recording will purge and permanently delete the program from the Deleted Recordings folder and you will be receive a Recording is Removed confirmation message.