Please check our Service Status page to see if there is an service interruption affecting your area.
If there is a specific error code you are getting, please check out our Common Errors section.
If you're having issues playing content on XFINITY On Campus, most issues can be resolved using the following troubleshooting steps.
- Are you connected to Campus WiFi or Ethernet?
- Did you shut down the XFINITY Stream web player or XFINITY Stream app and restart it?
- Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
- Have you tried resetting your browser to factory settings as you may have a plug-in or extension preventing the XFINITY Stream player to load?
- Do you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player?
- For Chrome users, is tv.xfinity.com saved as one of your "allowed" sites to use Adobe Flash?
- For directions on how to do this visit here.
- Do you get the same error using a different browser?
- Do you get the same error when using another device? If you're using a computer, have you tried another computer or mobile device or vice versa?
- If using the mobile app, have you tried to delete it from your device and re-download it from the app store?
- Have you tried logging directly into the player at http://tv.xfinity.com after testing all of the above steps?
If after you've tried all the above and are still having issues, please contact your student help-desk or submit a ticket through the XFINITY On Campus support page.
For issues related to Roku devices, please click here.