If you are unable to play XFINITY On Campus, please make sure you have tried the following troubleshooting steps.
- Are connected to Campus WiFi or Ethernet?
- Did you shut down the XFINITY Stream web player or XFINITY Stream app and restart it?
- Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
- Have you tried resetting your browser to factory settings?
- Do you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player?
- Do you get the same error using a different browser?
- Do you get the same error when using another device? If you're using a computer, have you tried another computer or mobile device or vice versa?
- If using the app, have you tried to delete it from your device and re-downloading it from the app store?
- Have you tried logging directly into the player at http://tv.xfinity.com after testing all of the above steps?
If there is a specific error code you are getting, please check out our Common Errors section.
If after you've tried all the above and are still having issues, please contact your student help-desk or submit a ticket through the XFINITY On Campus support page.