Error 44 occurs when a resource url has failed to load.
We would like you to perform the troubleshooting steps first.
Please submit a ticket to our support team with the following:
- your full name, school, and your school issued username so we can look up the logs of your account
- a screenshot of the error
- the type of device/browser you were using when you received this error
- description of what you were doing when you saw the error (live streaming, watching a recording, etc.)
- the name of the show/episode/movie and the channel/network and channel number
- the time and date of the original scheduled recording or live broadcast
- the time and date of attempted playback (if occurred during a DVR playback)
- explanation of attempted troubleshooting steps and if clearing your browser cache and trying different browsers or a mobile device worked to help