You can access a TV Series or Movie details by selecting a series or Movie through the On Demand browse, Search, or Live TV.
- Options in the details menu for TV Shows include Set Series Recording, Episodes, Upcoming, and Lock.
- Options in the details menu for Movies include Watch, Upcoming, and Lock.
In the Series Detail view, you can select:
1) For TV Shows: Click here to learn how to Set Series Recording.
For Movies: Select Watch by tapping OK with your Roku remote. This will load the watch options for the selected movie.
2) Episodes (for TV Shows only)
- View available On Demand or Saved DVR episodes
- Select Episodes by tapping OK on your Roku Remote.
- Use the RIGHT arrow button and OK to select and expand the season to view episodes available to watch.
- Check future listings for upcoming episodes or movie showings
For TV Shows: Select Upcoming by tapping OK on your Roku remote. A list of episodes airing in the next two weeks will be shown.
- For Movies: Select Upcoming by tapping OK on the Roku remote. A list of available movie showings airing in the next two weeks will be shown.
- You can view the details of an upcoming airing by selecting a date and tapping OK or RIGHT on your Roku remote.
- Selecting a date will list the channels which are airing that particular episode during that time.
- For TV Shows: You can set an upcoming recording by choosing one of the upcoming episodes and selecting Record. If you already have a scheduled recording for the episode selected, you will see Record Options. You can modify the settings for the recording here.
- For Movies: You can set an upcoming recording by choosing one of the upcoming movie times and selecting Set Movie Recording. If you already have a scheduled recording for the movie, you will see Record Options. You can modify the settings for the recording here.
- Note: The LOCK option only appears when Parental Controls are enabled.
If Parental Controls are enabled (read more here), you can select Lock by tapping OK on your Roku remote. Selecting Lock will prompt you to enter the parental controls pin. This will prevent this series or movie from being viewed unless the pin is entered. Once a Lock has been set on a series or movie, this will be replaced by Unlock in the series detail view.